Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Cried alone in that rain-by azad

Years of silence burst out at once
After a long time I was on my village
The same place where I grow in sun and shower
where the first rain drops touched my feet
where the grass field I played
I stepped out from shell of memories
In few seconds I was all wet
Rain drops kissed my face
Starts melting heart & mind
And I cried alone in that rain

Confusion feeds like a savage inside,
Leaving nothing considered worthy remains
Destined to walk through life less ordinary
Alone, exiled, different and disdain
My heart moves from fire to cold
look like a helpless chick in the rain

As it started raining more heavily
The sound of thunder grooved
I could feel loneliness, wandering here and there
Looking for all that my pain can recognize
I couldn’t, my tears were all lost in the rain
I could feel burning on my cheeks,
When the cold rain drops feel on it,
Who knows what I look for
And my heart was in a pain,
I cried alone in that rain

No comments:

Post a Comment