Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DESERT RAIN -by azad



I feel so close to you
that it is hard to tell
where your heart ends
and where mine begins.
And you are like desert rain

It is like we are one,
Body, spirit and mind;
meant for each other
two of a kind.
and your are like desert rain

Like rain upon the desert,
On a dry and barren land;
You cause my soul to blossom,
With touch from gentle hands.
and you are like desert rain

And like the breeze of springtime,
Gently 'cross my body blows;
Igniting there a flame of fire,
That sets my heart aglow.
and you are like desert rain

You fill me up when I am empty
Like no one else has done;
Pour warmth into my spirit
Like rays from summer sun
and you are like desert rain

I love you so much
You love me too;
Together forever
Me and you
And you are like desert rain

Azad Tirur

No comments:

Post a Comment